Complete satisfaction with your order. If you or the recipient are not satisfied, please call us at 1-877-784-7020 within 72 hours of package delivery. You may also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, under the same timeframe. We will gladly work with you to make amends, whether it be through a refund of your money, or by re-shipment of your order. Please do not discard the products, as we may request they be shipped back to us at our expense.
Cost of shipping...
Is based on the package weight, dimensions, destination, and desired speed of delivery. Estimates shown from our website are merely estimates, and should not be held to the final cost of shipping. We use negotiated UPS rates given to us after input of your data. These prices are fixed. We maintain the utmost transparency, and do not make a penny off of shipping.
Under special circumstance, you may elect to send your package with the United States Postal Service. Delivery dates with USPS Boxes are not guaranteed. This includes Small, Medium, and/or Large Flat-Rate boxes.
When will my order be shipped?
- Orders received after 1:00 PM PST Monday through Thursday will be processed the following business day.
- Perishables can only be in transit for a maximum of 2 days. We strongly advise against selecting a shipping method by which your refrigerated and/or frozen products will be in transit for more than 2 days.
- For customers in the Pacific Northwest, UPS Ground will suffice in shipping your perishable goods.
- For customers outside of the Pacific Northwest, please use the map below to note the estimated UPS Ground transit days. We firmly recommend expedited shipping of 1, 2, or 3 days for zones exceeding 2 days transit.
- We will of course be at your service for recommendations, but shipment of perishables is done so at the customer's risk, with this risk assessed and accepted upon purchase and submission of order.
- Many customers will make two separate orders for their products, with one being "dry goods" and one "perishable/refrigerated". This is a great way to decrease the total shipping cost, as the cost of expedited packages rely heavily on the weight and dimensions of the box.
- Non-perishable items are protected with corrugated cardboard.
- Perishable items will be attached to gel ice-packs, and wrapped for adequate insulation.